Simply Janeen nominated me for this award and it’s my first time doing something like this so I’m unsure if I’m doing it correctly but onwards always, backwards never! Thank you Janeen for considering me and reading my blog, I absolutely love your blog as well. Guys please go check out her blog, it’s definitely worth the read!!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 Questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger logo in your post and/or on your blog.
11 QUESTIONS ASKED✨
1. What are you most grateful for in this moment?
The small things. . . I’m most grateful for waking up this morning (Thank you God)! I woke up with a roof over my head, in a sound mind and feeling purposeful and bless. My family, friends and partner are good; still alive and well.
2. What inspires you?
Soooooo many things. My life experiences, music, books, butterflies, the circle of life, the people around me, chance encounters, bloggers like you who share pieces of themselves on the internet and even food. Places I haven’t travelled to as yet inspire me as well.
3. What is a time when you learned something from failure?
This year is a perfect example, I’ve failed in all aspects of life. PCOS, unemployed, heartbroken and done with love, ending a toxic friendship, losing my grandpa, bad drinking habit and mentally struggling. I learned that great things are achieved in smaller steps, love yourself enough to set healthy boundaries, pray without desisting and trust in God/universe (whichever you believe in) plan for your life. Failure doesn’t mean stop, it means sink a little, be sad because you are human but don’t drown, get through it and keep going.
4. What advice would you give to your younger self?
Spend a lot more time figuring out who you are and not who everyone else is. You deserve a better version of yourself for yourself. Oh and everything that’s happening is going to destroy you but bad things need to happen so better things can come forth. I LOVE YOU!
5. What is something you hope to accomplish?
The list is long here once again lol. But I want to further develop my creative craft which is writing and finish this book idea I have.
6. Who do you love the most in this world?
God, myself, my mom, family, partner, my best friends and close friends.
7. How do you reset after a tough day?
A nice long shower, good food, music and 30 minutes to myself then talking about my tough day to my favourite people.
8. What brings you joy?
The people around me, praying/talking to God, books, wetheurban Instagram, YouTube vlogs and WordPress blogs.
9. Are you a coffee or tea person?
Don’t hurt me but neither. I don’t mind drinking one or the other but I would swapped both for water or cranberry juice in the morning.
10. What is a hobby you have that nobody knows about?
I’m crafty, that’s a hobby right? I can make things from ordinary things.
11. What’s one thing you want people to know about you that you feel like they don’t?
I’m VERY emotional. Sometimes I think I’m an empath because of how connected I am to my emotions and the emotions of those around me.
I chose my favourite bloggers, I read your blogs with pure enjoyment and I’m looking forward to reading your answers.
- Musing of the Mind
- May The Ray
- Renard’s World
- Rebekah Taylor
- Nicole Sade
- Tryphena Yeboah
- Lashaunta Shanese
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU✨
- How are you doing? Be honest
- I enjoy reading your blogs, why did you start blogging?
- Would you collaborate on a blogpost with me?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
- What is a happy life in your opinion?
- How do you want the year to end for you?
- What’s one interesting fact about yourself?
- Which song is currently on replay in your playlist?
- Who are the important people in your life?
- What brings and gives you joy?
- Who are you when you aren’t writing amazing blogs?
That’s it! This took me 4 or 5 days to finish but it was worth it. Thanks for reading everyone 💙