I wrote 25 questions with a few bonus ones because I’m a ‘ask a million questions’ type of girl, plain and simple! I love to interpret answers and gain insight on personalities so I jotted down these questions in August with hopes that when the right situation and person presented itself, I would ask them.
Tonight, I want to share 22 out of the 30 questions on my blog, enjoy!
The ‘Scratching the Surface’ Questions
- Describe yourself (not physically but who you are as a person)
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose? Why?
- List the things that are most important to you in life right now, why are they important?
- Presently, what are your greatest accomplishments?
- In your opinion, what is a happy life?
- Do you believe in God? Why?
- What’s your love language?
- What are your best and worst personality traits?
- Why are you single (be honest)?
- What are your worst and best traits when in a relationship?
- What did you learn from your last relationship?
- Are you emotionally available?
- What are your relationship deal breakers (things that would make you end a relationship)?
- What do you want in and from a relationship right now?
- Why are you interested in me?
Dig Deep Questions
- What is something you’ve struggled with in the past but overcame?
- What is something you are currently struggling with? How are you dealing with it?
- How is your mental health, has it always been this way?
- How do you heal from the things that hurt you?
- Are you comfortable with your body?
- What is your purpose in life, are you on the right path to pursue it?
- What about sex that makes you comfortable and uncomfortable?
Feel free to use any or all of the questions listed above if you are currently dating and see potential in a guy or woman, I’ve used a few and I like the responses so far.
Thanks for reading!